- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent information technology skills that enable online literature searching and using powerpoint and word programs in the presentation of feedback and learning to peers.
- Strong analytical and observational skills.
- Knowledge in using medical equipment required by the healthcare settings.
Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing) Licensure from home country and in the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner as a Registered Nurse
2 years of relevant nursing experience after obtaining medical licensein any of the following sectors:
- Medical (Hospital, Clinics, and Diagnostic Centers)
- Corporate - Private & Government Companies(i.e. school, institutions)
- Child Care - Nursery, & Home Care (Geriatrics)
- Community Nursing / Public Health / Private Duty Nursing (PDNs)
- Offshore Assignments
Valid PRC License