SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Radio Frequency / Communication Trunking Systems Specialist to aid in the installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of radios, consoles and repeater sites.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing, troubleshooting, configuring, testing and verifying:
- Motorola radios (Portable and Mobile), consoles and amplifiers
- Motorola ASTRO P25 – GTR800
- Motorola trunked systems - Motorola Quantar base station - Motorola Dispatcher : MCC 7500
- Advanced experience with the Planning and Maintaining of IP Networks
- Reconfiguration, module replacement and tuning of transmission equipment
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning of servers supporting Virtual Machine environments.
- Experience with Windows Server and Network Policy. - Knowledge of routing and switching protocols and network security standards.
- Knowledge of client-server architectures, computer networking technologies, network security solutions
- Knowledge of wireless and wire-line communication protocols
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution or equivalent.
Experience:5 years in Cellular Radio Communication, preferable in Motorola branch
Language: Excellent English (both oral and written) is essential