- Assess and report on general work-related / occupational health hazards, injuries and illness prevention
- Assess and report on general site health and safety conditions
- Assess and report on the quality of site and accommodation clinic facilities, and doctors and nurses
- Manage the effective and efficient deployment and usage of the Electronic Medical Record System across sites and accommodation clinics
- Oversee the comprehensive medical health screening and pre-employment medical assessments
- Oversee and ensure the licensing of medical staff and facilities on sites and accommodation
- Investigate findings from previous heat stress-related studies and oversee further assessments to enable continual improvement in this area
- Provide medical advisory and act as the focal point for the workers’ mental health project
- Provide medical advisory to the nutrition programme delivered.
- Provide medical advisory on the deployment of wearable cooling technology with integrated wearable health monitors
- Provide medical advisory to the workers’ training and up-skilling programme delivered in partnership with International Safety Centre
- Provide medical advisory as needed in relation to work and non-work related incidents and investigations
- Conduct health-related training and awareness for site and accommodation doctors and nurses as needed
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job
- Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered to a high standard of quality and timeliness
- Experience working in Qatar and ideally interfacing with Ministry of Public Health and other health and safety bodies and organizations
- Experience in implementation of holistic health programs for large scale projects preferably in the construction industry
- Experience in handling health and safety at multiple locations and setting health and safety policies and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of the local, regional and international regulatory policy issues and emerging policies affecting large-scale development projects is an advantage
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and guidelines related to health in the State of Qatar
- Flexible; able to work autonomously; team player; willing to work on tight timelines and pitch in when needed; positive attitude; patient; and persistent
MBBS & MD in Occupational Health
22 hours ago
- To work with Company Electrical Technician to carry out any maintenance and modification work related to electrical equipment including but not limited to following;
- HV/MV/LV Power and Distribution Transformers
- HV/MV/LV switchboard and switch gears
- HV/MV/LV cables and terminations
- MV/LV Motors
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems (UPS)
- Cathodic Protection (CP) Systems
- Electrical Systems of Flares
- Isolates power supply in accordance with the strict Company rules and procedures for low/ medium and high voltage systems.
- Perform cable laying/ pulling/ termination/ connection/disconnecfcion/ testing etc.
- Arrange and maintain work tools in good condition and obtain the necessary material for the tasks to be performed,
- Follow all relevant Company policies/ processes/ standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Performs other similar duties such as observing safety rules and regulations/ follow quality procedures as prescribed/ maintaining of good housekeeping on sites, substations, and workshop.
- Shall understand and work within the framework of Qafco Maintenance/ Safety and Environmental Policy and regulations.
- Ensure all relevant quality, health/ safety, and environmental procedures/ instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees/ quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Shall have the necessary experience to carry out the maintenance and modification work on Electrical Equipment listed in Section -l.a
- Familiarity with Electrical Control and Protection Systems like PLCs, Motor Protection Relays, Feeder Protection Relays, etc
- Carry out basic repairs of electrical equipment and power circuits. Contributes in troubleshooting the complex and major electrical problems or breakdowns.
- Read and interpret simple machine sketches/ Single Line Diagram/ complex control schematics and diagnose flow charts as necessary to facilitate proper maintenance.
- Ability to use all related tools and instruments for the above-said maintenance activities.
- The personnel shall be able to use and maintain all types of testing and calibration instruments including Multimeter and Insulation Tester ( Megger).
- Shall be well familiar with the hazardous chemicals/materials used in the Oil & Gas industries and means to perform the Installation/Maintenance activity safely.
- Shall be aware of the safety and environmental aspects of the Oil & Gas plants.
- Knowledge about Work permits system in large scale industries.
- Knowledge about Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO)
2 weeks ago
- Greet and welcome customers and ask their preferences.
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Wash, rinse and dry customers’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights.
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails and buns
- Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks)
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Manage bookings and serve walk-ins
- Ensure the tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools, as needed
- Cross-sell hair care products or services, when appropriate
- Doing Hair Color Styles: Ombre, Sombre, Balayage.
- Doing Hair Styles: Wavey/Curls, Up-Do, Blow Dry, Braids
Excellent Communication Skills: English, Arabic
CLINICAL: 1. Manage an individual caseload of patients effectively and efficiently undertaking predominantly complex cases in the area of specialty 2. Independently assess, analyze and synthesize complex evaluation data and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention within specialty areas. 3. independently formulate a treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual physiotherapy treatment according to evidence-based practice /clinical guidelines 4. Reassess clinical outcomes, to determine the effectiveness of treatment, the progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment 5. Carries out a comprehensive discharge plan, and collaborates with the other multidisciplinary team members and family when the measurable short and long term goals have been achieved. 6. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the physiotherapy process. 7. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences. 8. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards. 9. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working. 10. Assist in developing clinical guidelines to optimize patient care in the area of specialty. 11. Work independently to provide physiotherapy weekend/holiday and on-call care. 12. Participate in the implementation of HMC and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control, and quality improvement. 13. Perform additional duties as assigned. MANAGERIAL: 1. Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee the clinical workload of Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Technicians, and Physiotherapy Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve the desired quality of care. 2. Participate in the Unit and Job Specific Orientation process for new staff in the assigned specialty area 3. Monitor and participate in clinical audit in the assigned specialty area, to support the Physiotherapy Quality Improvement Plan. EDUCATIONAL: 1. Participate in physiotherapy in-service and if necessary lead team in-service training to promote personal development. 2. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge and skills in the area of specialty to ensure the delivery of evidence-based care and professional growth and development. 3. Engage in continuous education programs 4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers. 5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote the evidence-based clinical practice. 6. Act as a mentor to Physiotherapists and Developers
Language Skills: English Language: Essential Arabic Language: Preferred Computer Skills: Basic Computer Skills: Essential
Support the delivery of patient care by conducting the advanced level Dental laboratory procedures ensuring that established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement programs, safety environment and infection control and accreditation standards are maintained. 1. Performs routine procedures in fabrication and repairing advanced level fixed and removable dental prosthesis and oral mechanical devises. 2. Assists the Chief Technologist by ensuring the smooth and efficient operation and workflow and design. 3. Records and maintenance. 4. Check and report on the level of materials and supplies in the Dental Laboratory. 5. Assists in care and maintenance of laboratory equipment. 6. Assists with instruction of other Technicians and Trainees, when directed. 7. Performs other job-related duties within his/her ability as required and instructed.
Language Skills: English Intermediate, Arabic Basic Computer Skills: Intermediate, Advanced
Diploma in Dental Technology
Support the delivery of patient care by conducting the Dental Laboratory procedures ensuring that established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety environment and infection control and accreditation standards are maintained. 1. Performs routine procedures in fabrication and repairing fixed and removable dental prosthesis and oral mechanical devises under supervision. 2. Assists the Chief Technologist by ensuring the smooth and efficient operation and workflow and design. 3. Records maintenance. 4. Check and report on the level of materials and supplies in the Dental Laboratory. 5. Assists in care and maintenance of laboratory equipments. 6. Assists with instruction of other Technicians and Trainees, when directed. 7. Performs other job-related duties within his/her ability as required and instructed
Language Skills: English Intermediate Computer Skills: Basic Computer
Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans and programs of Hamad Medical Corporation. - Performs all duties assigned to a consultant physician. - Assumes direct responsibility for the patients under his/her medical attendance in the assigned unit. - Conducts rounds and undertakes supervision of treatment of the inpatients as well as screening and examination of the outpatients. - Undertakes supervisory responsibility for the medical staff within the unit and prepares regular reports on the activities of the unit for the department head / chairman. - Participates in the various committees for the upgrading of services and organization of work within and outside the hospital. - Participates in the planning and implementation of the department development plans and the different manpower training programs for the medical, technical and nursing staff. - Participates in the planning and follow up of the medical education and research activities. - Performs all relevant interventions related to his/her field of specialization. - Participates in health education programs through orientation and scientific presentations. - Participates in scheduling of on-call duties and provides on-call services. - Participates in the assessment and updating of drug, medical supply and equipment needs. - Writes, completes and approves medical reports for patients. - Provides guidance and counsel to other departments when requested. - Completes and maintains his set of clinical privileges - Complies with Revalidation guidelines and standards - Acquires SCH License to practice and maintains it while working for HMC - Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the chairperson / head of the department and approved by the Medical Director - The specific details about roles and responsibilities related to each specialty can be found in their job plan which is maintained by the Department
Essential Education (Minimum of one from the below); - Arab Board of Health Specializations - USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) - Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C) - UK - GMC/CCST Specialist Register - Germany - Fachartz Specialist Certificate - Sweden - Swedish Board - Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges - Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review Required certification/licensure: Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice. Must satisfy revalidation criteria. Experience Essential Experience: Senior Consultants with western qualifications should have held a Senior Consultant post for at least 1 year, or a period of 6 years consultant experience is required. Language Skills: Fluent in English - Oral & Written. Arabic fluency- Preferred. Computer Skills: Proficiency in IT skills particularly on CERNER and MS Office Common Leadership and Professional Competencies - Actively participates in delivering HMC’s strategy - Strategic thinking - Leadership and direction - Integrity and conviction - Purpose and direction - Operational awareness - Harnessing technology - Leading people and process change Problem Solving/Decision Making - Demonstrates ability to apply analytical skill to problem-solve and seek and/or provide advice in ambiguous and dynamic situations. - Demonstrates initiative and self-awareness in observing, developing, monitoring and evaluating the skills of self and others through corporate and community initiatives. - Demonstrates initiative and creativity in suggesting ways to improve process efficiency that will result in improving the delivery of patient care services across the corporation. - Recognizes and accepts accountability for safety and care of patients, colleagues, and general public. Demonstrates strong working knowledge of: - Governance, teaching and learning. - Effective communication, report writing and presentation. - Ability to persuade, delegate, motivate and influence others - Management, teamwork, and networking. - Ability to support, lead and delegate strategic planning initiative. - Skilled in financial and personnel planning - Demonstrated knowledge of the concept of illness as a whole and the ability to impart that concept in the teaching of others - Planning, organising and time management of self and others. - Science, research and continuous learning. - Handling complaints, eliciting feedback, and diffusing difficult situations. - Application of sound judgment in seeking and providing support and advice in a hierarchal structure.
- Arrange daily activities based on urgency of requests for fluid samples
- Identify patients and their personal information using their ID, documents or other means
- Determine the right venipuncture method based on patient age, health etc.
- Reassure patients and help them relax
- Find veins that are suitable for puncture
- Draw blood using sterilized needles, vials and other equipment
- Ensure optimal quality and quantity of samples
- Label samples correctly and send or deliver them for testing
- Answer patient questions and provide useful information
- Keep accurate records on fluid specimens and tests
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards while working
- Help with blood transfusions when needed
- Experience with effective puncture techniques
- Understanding of proper patient identification methods
- Knowledge of legal requirements about drawing blood, handling fluid samples and use of relevant medical equipment and material
- Ability to use computers to enter information
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to connect with various types of patients (such as children, elderly, pregnant women) and make them feel comfortable
- Patience and presence of mind
- They shall be physically fit, No color blindness.
- Have Knowledge of distribution transformers, circuit breakers, ring main units, feeder pillars HV & LV underground cables and overhead lines.
- Have Knowledge in Internal Wiring
- Basic knowledge of relays, fault indicators, electricity meters, ACBs, MCCBs, consumers installations etc.
- Holds a high school certificate and to be fluet very good English (Writing, Speaking, Reading)
- Good Computer Skills
- Not afraid of heights and small confined spaces.
- Safety conscious and awareness.
- Minimum 5years in any Electricity Power Sector with 2 Years in GCC.
- Problem-solving skills. ...
- Reading comprehension. ...
- Customer service skills
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Good technical abilities.
- Teamworking skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The motivation to work extra hours when necessary.
- Conducting basic exams and evaluations
- Giving routine vaccinations
- Taking samples of blood or other bodily fluids
- Recommending and distributing prescription medications
- Observing and evaluating behavior
- Treating and suturing wounds
- Handling animal emergencies
- Performing surgical procedures when necessary
- Conducting follow-up exams after treatment
- Taking x-rays or sonograms
- Giving injections to put terminally ill or old animals to sleep
- Ensuring that electronic records of animals' treatments are correct and current
- Supervising veterinary technicians or other support staff
- Critical thinking
- Physical stamina
- Interpersonal skills
- Technical proficiency
- Written and verbal communication skills