- Provides total individualized patient care and assumes accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care, discharge planning for each patient and assessing for current and potential problems.
- Accurately, concisely and appropriately documents care, interventions and outcomes.
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction by demonstration of extraordinary service.
- Utilizes a professional practice framework and evidence based care, identifies improvement areas while minimizing risks creating care that is optimal for our patients and families.
- Promotes a safe environment and safe patient care by embracing a safety culture and identifying areas of risk.
- Educates the patient/family and other members of the health care team.
- Contributes to excellence in outcomes, a positive patient experience and a healthy professional environment.
- Contributes effective use of resources.
- Leads and/or contributes to service based Performance Improvement activities and organizational committees as assigned.
- Develops and sustains (maintains) own knowledge, clinical skills (mandatory training), professional (portfolio or profile) awareness and provides documented evidence of performance and maintenance of skills consistent with position.
- Treats colleagues, patients, and visitors with dignity and respect at all times and promotes and maintains effective communication and teamwork.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Identifies and alerts members of the medical team to changes in medical status of the patient.
- Works in collaboration with Case Management to achieve goals.
- Participates in new staff/student orientation, assists in maintaining a suitable learning environment and acts as a preceptor/mentor in the supervision and teaching of new staff/students to develop their competence.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and upholds the organizational values at all times.
- Acts as a role model for junior staff and assists in promoting and sharing knowledge via mentorship/preceptorship programs in line with relevant research and evidence based practice.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Education||· Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) or · Diploma in Nursing (3 years after post high school) and · Registered Nurse||Post graduate certificate in specialty if applicable in country of origin|
|Experience||· 2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within the relevant specialty from a highly esteemed healthcare institution · Preferably with experience in adolescent medicine, nephrology (adult and pediatric) and pediatric|
|Certification and Licensure||Valid professional Nursing license in country of origin|
|Job Specific Skills and Abilities||· Effective communication skills · Excellent team player · Motivated and enthusiastic · Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite · Fluency in written and spoken English|
4 days ago
- Will undergo training with the partner insurance company
- Involves in the planning, organizing and directing the United Care Medical Center (UCMC) insurance programs.
- Prepares and submits documentation in support of property and liability claims involving the facility.
- Respond to patient and doctors inquiries regarding insurance coverage and approval.
- Perform data entry and filing to record patient and insurance data.
- Confirm insurance coverage with insurance companies by diagnostic and procedural codes.
- Schedule appointments and procedures and verify insurance information.
- Collecting invoices generated and submitted and forwards the invoices to the accounts division;
- Monitors all other claims status until the settlement is complete.
- Clarifies discrepancies in documentation and coding.
- Verifies health care charges against established rates for diagnosis, treatment, services and supplies.
- Maintain patient accounts via an automated billing system, using codes to facilitate reimbursement from insurance companies; and establishes pro-rata responsibility to permit the prompt collection of patient's share.
- Shall also perform a receptionist task while on duty.
- Maintaining relations with insurance providers and provide customer service and liaison between the patients, physicians, nurses, medical coders and Insurance company.
- Prior experience working as an medical insurance coordinator - preferred
- Excellent coordination skills and ability to multi-task are required
- Arabic speaker
Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results. - Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals. - Record patient medical histories. - Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods. - Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth. - Treat diseases of female organs. - Treat chronic diseases or disorders. - Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury. - Administer non-intravenous medications. Prescribe treatments or therapies. Prescribe medications. - Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely. - Operate on patients to treat conditions. - Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient. - Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment. - Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients. - Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members. - Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary. - Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments. - Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. - Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers. - Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues. - Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary. - Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources. - Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff. - Supervise patient care personnel. - Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians. - Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment. - Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues. - Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses. - Design public or employee health programs. Direct healthcare delivery programs. - Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals. - Prepare official health documents or records. - Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury. - Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years experience. - Experience in Middle East is an advantage
The Manager - Operations (Generic) works closely with the Clinical Nurse Manager and Division Chief, as part of the unit based leadership, to ensure safe and efficient operations for patients and staff.Reporting to the Executive Director Operations and part of the unit based leadership, the Manager oversees the daily operations of the unit. The Manager has a hands on approach to implementing key operational strategies and achieve all agreed key performance indicators inclusive of resource management, financial targets, quality standards, patient and family satisfaction, patient flow and access. The focus of the role is ensure that the infrastructure, supplies, environment and support services are in place to provide optimal patient care. KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES: Manages all aspects of operational delivery of the unit on behalf of the Division Chief and the Executive Director Operations. Examples of this include clinical throughput, achieving operational targets, delivering efficiency and effectiveness, patient satisfaction, performance management and improvement as well as but not limited to delivery of clinical management group and unit objectives.
- Represents the unit leadership in meetings across the organization. Examples of this include management, governance, performance management processes, quality governance forum.
- Develops and implements operational plans and identify improvement initiatives personally where appropriate.
- Responsible for all administrative staff and administrative processes on the unit, and works with Corporate Services (e.g. Revenue cycle, HR, finance, supply chain) to ensure optimal and efficient delivery of support services.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with other team members to implement priority actions, develop work schedules, monitor progress towards goals and track details, data, information and activities.
- Analyzes process workflows and performance data and evaluates the unit’s progress against the operational plans. Provides timely recommendations and reports as needed to ensure achievement of objectives and targets.
- Understands employee, inventory, equipment and space requirements and work towards meeting those requirements.
- Works closely with Clinical Nurse Managers and Division Chief, as part of the unit based leadership, to set and review budgets, manage costs, and improve profitability.
- Evaluates patient issues and identify ways of improving the quality of patient journey across Sidra Medicine, including investigating problems and complaints as needed.
- Acts as the focal point and communicates all operational policies and procedure at unit level meetings.
- Actively manages risks and escalates as needed.
- Works with Clinical Leads to prepare and submit business plans where required for service development, and ensures successful implementation within budget and time scale targets. Monitors implementation and evaluates outcomes.
- Plans and organizes activities and projects, often highly complex, liaising with other departments within and outside of the Unit, and other individuals and organizations as required
- Supports recruitment, retention and recognition activities. Participates in candidate screening and interviewing as appropriate. Actively welcomes new staff to unit.
- Maintains open lines of communication with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective cooperation and consultation.
- Represents the Division Chief in their absence on all leadership and management issues (that are not medical or of a clinical nature).
- Acts as a role model in ethical behavior and business practices and ensures that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Experience in analyzing data and devising meaningful results
- Experience of successful business planning and handling of budgets
- Experience in using project management tools
- Experience in developing reports and delivering presentations to senior leadership
- Experience in managing and working effectively with clinical teams
- Experience in identifying and implementing improvement initiatives
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to implement strategies and operate in a challenging and changing work environment
- Ability to cope with rapid and sustained change, competing demands and tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze information and devise improvement initiatives
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Patient and family focused work ethos
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience of working in health care in the Middle East
- Experience of working in a children and women’s hospital
- Project Management Certification (PMP of equivalent)
- Fluency in Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- 2 years minimum experience
- with Cath Lab structural Peds experience
- Phil or Indian National
- Assess health problems and needs of children of all ages
- Develop and implement nursing care plans
- Maintain medical records
- Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Should have at least 3 years Clinical Nursing experience after obtaining license to practice
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic-Speaker an advantage
- Provide a specialist midwifery service for patients
- Undertake comprehensive patient assessment to include physical, psychological, social and spiritual elements of care
- Use the outcomes of patient assessment to develop and implement plans of care/case management in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and the patient, family and/or carer as appropriate.
- Monitor and evaluate the patient’s response to treatment and amend the plan of care accordingly in conjunction with the MDT and patient, family and/or carer as appropriate.
- Make alterations in the management of patient’s condition in collaboration with the MDT and the patient in line with agreed pathways and policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines (PPPG’s).
- Accept appropriate referrals from MDT colleagues
- Co-ordinate investigations, treatment therapies and patient follow-up • Communicate with patients, family and /or carer as appropriate, to assess patient’s needs and provide relevant support, information, education, advice and counselling as required
- Masters in Midwifery or equivalent postgraduate education
- Minimum of 5 years’ post nursing registration experience, including minimum of 3 years experience in specialty area of focus, and minimum of 1 year as Clinical Midwife Specialist
- Valid Primary Midwifery license from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Ministry of Public Health
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills
- Clinical Midwife Specialist
- At least 2 years continuous experience after obtaining license to practice
- Should have knowledge in seizure disorders and can do telephone triage to determine whether patients need to be seen
- Arabic Speakers only
- Neurology Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Job Description At least 3 years continuous experience after obtaining license to practice from home country With OT experience in Urology , orthopedic , ophthalmology and ENT Arabic Speakers only Skills Operating Theater Nursing Education Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing