- Job ID 31059
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Nationality No preference
• Emphasize and project a high image for the outlet.
• Be co-responsible for the achieving and maintaining the outlet standards.
• Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the employees Handbook and the company policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• Attend all staff meetings Departmental and trainings scheduled and other related activities.
• Project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
• Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Create a harmonious environment amongst all staff within the outlet.
• Maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department colleagues and all other departments.
• Greet & seat guests and serve them in a professional, discreet & personalized way.
• Offer guests an enjoyable and expertly served dining experience, confirming to the standards of excellence, food quality, professionalism and friendliness.
• Handle guest inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and to provide advices to guests.
• Communicate actively with the guest in the outlet in order to obtain feedback, as well as to generate revenue by recommendation.
• Monitor consistently quality of food & beverage being served.
• Actively use up selling techniques in order to exceed guest expectations and increase the revenue of the outlet.
• Assist with F&B activities (cocktail reception, conference, banqueting and outside catering) as assigned by the Outlet Manager.
• Complete opening/closing duties in the outlet.
• Pick up and serve food and beverage orders according to the outlet standards.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and takes them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Receive guest feedback and ensure that the guests enjoyed their dining experience.
• Increase sales at all opportunities through suggestive selling.
• Be responsible for all service preparations before, during & after the service (mise-en-place & mise-en-scene).
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage.
• Be co-responsible for the correct handling of all food stock, as well as equipment in the outlet.
• Assist with F&B activities (cocktail reception, conference, banqueting and outside catering) as assigned by the Manager.
• Present, check, collect payment, and settle the bill.
• Make clearance and resetting tables, side stations.
• Return & exchange soiled linen.
• Polish outlet glassware, crockery and cutlery; refill condiments and fold napkins.
• Set up, stock, and maintain working area.
• Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
• Maintain cleanliness of working areas throughout the day, practices clean-as-you-go procedures.
• Report any misunderstanding, problem or accident with guest or staff.
• Undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Manager
- April 5, 2022