- Job ID 34038
- Career Level Management
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Collaborate with Head of Merchandise Development and Production and design team colleagues to agree new merchandise requirements and plan new product designs and categories.
• Coordinate product research process to support concepts for new products/product lines and prepare reports detailing findings and recommendations.
• Coordinate with merchandise suppliers for all aspects of the production process including contract placement, product sampling, design revisions, quality control, order finalisation, shipping and delivery etc.
• Maintain strong working relationships with merchandise suppliers and be the day-to-day point of contact for all such suppliers.
• Work with the Head of Merchandise Development and Production and design team colleagues to review product samples and coordinate required updates/design alterations.
• Work with Head of Merchandise Development and Production and design team colleagues to plan parameters of merchandising main orders/reorders including order quantities, pricing, packaging, labelling, shipping specifics etc.
• Work with Merchandise Coordinators and Merchandise Administrators to maintain records of all orders, reorders, supplier contact details, payment terms, consignment/freelance contracts including all approved/rejected Product Request Acceptance Forms.
• Liaise with Procurement department to oversee and support all aspects of the procurement process related to merchandise supply.
• Liaise with Legal and Finance to process contracts, invoicing and other documentation related to suppliers.
• Liaise with the Logistics team to facilitate the inbounding of all shipments.
• Develop a strong collaborative relationship with staff at IN-Q gift shops, ensuring that relevant aspects of the merchandise production process are communicated and that logistical requirements are coordinated
• Prepare ad-hoc reports as required.
• Work on special projects and/or other duties as directed by your higher management.
• Process replenishment orders to ensure that there is sufficient stock for consignment, ready-made & bespoke products to satisfy sales and maintaining correct levels of stock to optimise.
• Monitor margin performance to ensure R&M margin targets are achieved.
• Conduct regular store visits and build relationships with the retail team, gaining a commercial awareness of competitor position and activity.