- Responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the department
- Kepp accurate and detailed records of all departmental activities.
- Compiles reports, annual budget requirements, purchase requests, etc.
- Types memos, Letters, Reports, records, and general corresponcdence
- Prepares and maintains records of meeting proceedings
- Maintains departmental files
- Maintains statistical records as necessary
- Orders routine supplies, receives and checks all incoming supplies, returning items as indicated.
- Maintains stockroom inventory and process staff supplies requests
- Facilitates verbal and written communication both intra and inter departmental.
- Assists with payroll/timesheet preparations as required.
- Maintains company competencies by attending department meetings, in services and annual updates.
- Maintains understanding in company policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and self development by paticipating in edicational opportunities that are available
- Perform other duties assign.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Highschool Diploma
- With at least 2 years of experience in the same field
- English is essential; Arabic preferred
- Advance computer skills.
- Must be able to type with a good speed and accuracy and maintained systematized records.
- Must possess the ability to make decisions in an exceedingly complex environment.