- Job ID 31503
- Career Level Management
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Nationality Italy
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Emphasize and project a high image of F&B Operations
• Manage all operational aspects of the outlet.
• Increase profitability of outlet by meeting existing sales goals.
• Create and implement company quality and service standards.
• Strive to continuously increase the standard of customer service and ensure repeated business.
• Assist Director of F&B and Operations Manager in recruiting and management of all restaurant staff.
• Implement safety, security and grooming/personal; hygiene standards and procedures.
• Plan for future development of facilities and service improvements.
• Ensure all objectives set by management are achieved wherever possible.
• Assist in managing banqueting events and functions whenever required.
• Create a harmonious environment amongst all staff through effective leadership skills.
• Encourage and build trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
• Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training
(identify team training needs, on & off job training), assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job.
• Plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures.
• Maintain quality, and service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meet restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assisting in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Control costs by minimizing waste, spoilage and breakage.
• Maximize restaurant profitability and minimize restaurant expenses by up selling and monitoring accuracy of charges.
• Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing
• sanitation standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Maintain ambiance by controlling cleanliness and service in the restaurant according to HAZOP.
• Update job knowledge and apply new techniques to the job.
• Enhance restaurant and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Ensure daily outlet financial reconciliation report balances cash and credit takings against cash register report and communicate to Finance department.
• Be the primary point of contact between Office Manager and outlet service staff in all matters of
staff legalities issues.
• Oversee F& B activities (cocktail reception, conference, banqueting and outside catering) as assigned by the Director of F&B if required.
• Close collaboration with Kitchen and Chef to improve all operational aspects of the outlet.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Director of F&B as necessary.
- April 5, 2022