- Full time
- @United for Manpower Solutions posted 3 years ago
- Posted : August 22, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Job ID 26522
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Project Specialist is responsible for ensuring smooth processing, mobilization and deployment of manpower to customers within their expected deployment timeline at a reduced cost of operations. Project Specialists shall take charge after candidate selection has been made by the customers. All after-selection processes such as job offer, documentation requirements, home country processing, government, deployment and residency formalities are carried out to ensure potential risks are mitigated in the entire deployment process in which the customer and its new hires are well protected, served, and informed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience in an agency environment, consultancy, corporate or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Arabic knowledge is an advantage.
- Compassionate and caring towards others in a tactful manner when communicating with others.
- Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Able to efficiently work under pressure.
- The ability to practice good Time Management skills.
- Good computer skills.
- High degree of motivation and self-discipline.
- Enthusiastic and confident personality.