PR & Marketing Planner
- Job ID 48772
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Utilities
- Nationality No preference All Arab Countries
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Create and develop new marketing ideas
- Create and develop corporation branding
- Handel the corporations project marketing
- Develop strategies and new intensives
- Keep records of files/file cabinets, shared electronic files and confidential records.
- Stress management skills.
- Corporate identity management
- implementation and develop new strategies that reflect the goals of the corporation.
- Promotes and develop new initiatives that reflect the goals and core value of the corporation.
- Participates actively in the department businesses plan.
- Suggests ways to improve the work performance in the department.
- Suggests and drafts future plans for the corporation business marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitors and analysis the corporation performance in the market
- Advertise the corporation goals
- Create better opportunities for marketing the corporation and minimize the future risks
- Develop market and public opinion poll (research) to test the customer satisfaction or determine potential for campain and other activities success, communicating results
- Work with crisis team to maintain and defend client image at time of crisis.
- Capable of initiating and planning publicity strategies and campaigns, writing, editing, updating and producing presentations
- October 28, 2023
- September 10, 2023