- Job ID 48013
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Diploma
- Major Engineering
- Diploma or equivalent or Trade certificate in any engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
- Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences
- Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
- Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
- Able to write and express ideas, instructions and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS office and familiarization in use of SAP (PM/MM).
Minimum Work Experience
- Min 5 years field work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in field maintenance.
- Should possess strong practical experience in multi-craft maintenance activities.
- Should have a thorough technical knowledge in respective disciplines
- Mechanical/Rotating: Major type of Rotating equipments viz pumps, compressors, blowers, turbines etc..and static equipments viz pressure vessels, tanks. Columns. Trays, Fumaces, Exchangers etc.
- I&E: Major type of actuated Valves, control valves, Analyzers. Transmitters, DCS/PLC, other instruments, Motors, switch gears, Transformers and other electrical equipments etc..)
- Be conversant with petrochemical plant safety standards and practices. Understanding of the hazards involved in the industry.
- Acquaintance with the materials and equipments in the oil and gas industry Experience in the ware house functions like intending, standardizing, inventory control etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with the team.
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
- Ability Work with planning Team to develop job packs for Shutdown.
- Ability to develop job scope /steps and estimate resource requirement.
- Ability to Identify required spare parts and Material for each job.
- Ability to read complex P&ID, Drawings, understands Specifications and OEM documents.
- Ability to Development of work requirements and job plans.
- Ability to conduct job safety analysis and Develop JSA documents.
- Follow up work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance.
- Assists Planners with SAP (PM/MM) functionality and tools required to successfully to plan and schedule jobs.
- Carry out work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance.