- Manage an individual caseload of assigned patients effectively and efficiently.
- Independently assesses, re-assesses and synthesize evaluation data and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention.
- Independently formulate treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual physiotherapy treatment according to evidence based practice.
- Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the physiotherapy process
- Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
- Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working
- Provides specific clinical instructions, recommendations, education and advice to those involved in continuity of care.
- Work independently to provide physiotherapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
- Participate in implementation of HMC and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Participate in physiotherapy in-service to promote service development and / or personal development.
- Engage in Continuous education programs
- Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge to ensure delivery of evidence based care, professional growth and development.
- Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
- Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
Educational Qualifications & Certificates:
Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy from a nationally approved and /or accredited College or University
Valid Primary License from the country of origin AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
English Language: Essential
Computer Skills: Basic Computer