- Demonstrate knowledge and application of the HMC mission, vision and values
- Assist the supervisor and the medical physicist in his/her regular monitoring of equipment to ensure correct and consistent results of outputs are achieved, and to cover any duties when requested
- Advising the technical staff on new equipment and protection protocols under supervision of the supervisor and the medical physicist.
- Record all the parameters of the radiation generating equipments for testing and maintenance
- Applying all regular checking for the protective equipment
- Assist the supervisor as a radiation safety officer in nuclear medicine
- Report the results of the checking to the supervisor and the medical physicist
- Acting as on-call duty physicist to respond to problems, provide advice and technical assistance
- Rotating in various departments and hospitals in HMC to assist and observe radiation activities
- Apply the calibration for the radiation detection devices under supervision of the supervisor and the medical physicist
- Distribute the personal dosimeters for radiation workers in HMC and collect this dosimeter by the end of the monitoring period
- Complies with HMC policies and procedures and in particular infection control, safety and quality Management
- Performs other duties as requested
- Language Skills: English essential, verbal and written. Arabic preferred written and verbal
- Computer Skills: Basic level
- Education: 2 yrs. Diploma in Radiation Technology or Physics.