– Carries out any tasks in the process of receiving, putting away, picking, issuing and dispatching of items and checks and reconciles all incoming and outgoing paperwork for physical goods
– Carries out any tasks in the process of receiving, putting away, picking, issuing and dispatching of items
– Checks and reconciles all incoming and outgoing paperwork for physical goods
– Labels incoming and outgoing consignments correctly with all relevant information
Operates any electronic warehousing equipment, such as hand-held terminals, computers, etc. according to established procedures
– Ensures accurate data entry in the warehouse computer system
– Ensures all items are picked according to their issuing Unit of Measure (UOM)
– Ensures all hazardous goods are accompanied by the correct documentation according to legal requirements and Health & Safety requirements
– Conducts cycle counting and random stock takes as required
– Checks items for damage and expiry date and removes damaged/expired stock to quarantine area as required
– Ensures safe handling of dangerous goods
– Operates forklift trucks and other mechanical warehousing equipment as and when required, provided adequate training is received and any required certificates for safely operating the equipment are current
– Provides excellent customer service
– Keeps the warehouse clean and tidy and a safe place to work at any time
– Reports any incidents related to health, safety, damage and disputes
– Complies with policies, procedures, and standards in warehouse operations
– Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
– Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment.
Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills