Metals Conservator (for a government facility in Qatar)
- Job ID 31755
- Career Level Management
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Entertainment
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Must have a recognized degree in conservation and a minimum of 3 years work experience. A recognised post-graduate degree and/ or PhD are desirable.
- The Conservator will be expected to carry out conservation treatments on the Museum’s metals and jewellery collections, care for their physical safety-stability and keep detailed records of the work carried out.
- Communicate the metal conservation activities with his/ her colleagues, special interest groups and occasionally the general public.