- Conduct intake assessments through interviews with patients and relatives to gather case history.
- Plan and provide nursing care for patients.
- Make nursing diagnosis of the medical and emotional status of patients and recommend treatment options.
- Consult with Psychiatrists and other behavioral health staff in designing appropriate treatment plans for clients.
- Administer and note reactions to psychotropic drugs and other medications.
- Arrange further medical attention when necessary
- Assist the client in understanding the nature of emotional disturbances and accepting the need for treatment.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients.
- Test for vital signs of pain and ensures treatments of pain.
- Document all patient information on medical charts and follows physician’s written orders.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Should have at least 3 years Clinical Nursing experience after obtaining license to practice
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic-Speaker an advantage