- Answering phone calls and taking messages.
- Preparing and editing documents like letters, reports, memos, and emails.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for other professionals.
- Taking dictation and maintaining store of office supplies.
- Recording minutes of meetings.
- Strictly adhering to office policies and procedures, especially regarding confidentiality.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients.
- Helming the reception desk when necessary
- Provides necessary release and forms to the patient for completion and signature
- Informs clinical staff or other appropriate parties of patient arrivals
- Ensures patient referrals are obtained as required by managed care plans
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- At least 1 year experience on the same role