- Job ID 48014
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Diploma
- Major Engineering
- Diploma or equivalent or Trade certificate in any engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
- Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
- Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
- Able to write and express ideas, instructions and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS office and familiarization in use of SAP (PM/MM).
Minimum Work Experience
- Min 5 years field work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in field maintenance.
- Should possess strong practical experience in multi-craft maintenance activities.
- Be conversant with petrochemical plant safety standards and practices. Understanding of the hazards involved in the industry.
- Acquaintance with the materials and equipment in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in the warehouse functions like intending, standardizing, inventory control
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with the team.
- Should possess field experience in setting-up temporary and permanent arrangements for facilities/projects.
- Good understanding of field and permit systems.
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
- Ability Work with planning Team
- Ability to handle resources and logistics for turnaround preparations and executions
- Work with other departments for preparation of TA facility
- Ability to coordinate and set-up TA facility as per plan
- Ability to develop job scope /steps and estimate resource requirement.
- Ability to read complex P&ID. Drawings, understands Specifications and OEM documents.
- Ability to Development of work requirements and job plans.
- Ability to conduct job safety analysis and Develop JSA documents.
- Follow up work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance.
- Carry out work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance.