IT Program Manager
- Career Level Management
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender No preference
- Industry IT Services
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Major IT, Computer Science Or Related Field
- Works within IT, cross-functionally and with vendors, in order to successfully identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, developments, and operational improvements.
- Use Project Management expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client’s thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Manages cross-functional teams of employees, vendors and customers responsible for the definition and delivery of the Client’s systems and services.
- Reviews external client’s demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Develop, communicate, and implement program / project risk / issue management plans and strategies (e.g., mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance).
- Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools
- Define a technology roadmap that includes deliverables focused on the continued improvement of the supported solutions, and empowering a DevOps culture through the use of automated platform capabilities underpinning customer-focused product engineering and development.
- Delivers DevOps pipelines that apply automation to the software development process and improves the efficiency, security, stability, and quality of applications being delivered by project and product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or related field
- 14+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Bilingual candidate– Must
- PMP certification is desired
- Working knowledge of Develops and related tools implementation
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes