IT Operations Manager
- Career Level Management
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Telecommunications
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Serve as process owner for the ITIL based ITSM processes and ensure their effective delivery, management and improvement meets specified business needs
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of services through Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics, including participation in requirements gathering for the development, integration, and support of an expanding ITSM environment
- Collaborates with service and process managers to ensure consistency and standardization across processes and/or services throughout the organization
- Work with a professional services team to modify & maintain the BMC system architecture in support of a rapidly expanding ITSM environment
- Responsible for day to day coordination of project activities with the customer, providing technical and professional guidance to the customer and the team
- Directly responsible for scheduling, tracking, risk analysis, cost management, variances, change management, evaluating and controlling projects supporting this contract alongside the respective area managers/leads.
- Recommending proactive, innovative IT solutions for the improvement of IT design and operation whenever and wherever possible
- Working with capacity management and reviewing IT traffic volumes and requirements, identifying trends in traffic flows and levels of service
- Proposing design enhancements to IT infrastructure, capacity changes, continuity, backup and recovery arrangements, as required, and being aware of operational requirements, especially in terms of \service levels, availability, response times, security and repair times
- 6-7 years of work experience (BMC Remedy / ITSM Experience) with information systems design and/or management
- Effectively use statistics to evaluate performance and improvement efforts.
- Experience in BMC Remedy ITSM ticketing and reporting systems, vRealize Operations Manager and other management and logging system
- Experience in process documentation and measurement, CSI development and tracking in a datacenter environment.
- Experienced in the design, testing, installation and integration of BMC ITSM Remedy to include but not limited all ITSM modules
- Must be well versed in the development of Remedy filters, forms and workflow.
Training and certification:
- Training/Certification in BMC Remedy/ITSM technologies
- Any training/certificate in IT security is preferred.