HR – Project Analyst
- Job ID 36885
- Career Level Management
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Airlines
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Support the Project Lead in building, recommending and executing a detailed project roadmap for HR project goals.
- Support execution of project plans focused on successful delivery of the approved plans across HR areas in alignment with all stakeholders.
- Manage planning, monitor execution, organize review meetings, work with members from others departments and remove blockers.
- Create, Track and manage budgets, track expenses and create reports for key stakeholders.
- Create business cases / spend justifications to warrant and track investments in project delivery.
- Monitor & evaluate adherence to Project charters, SLAs, Contractual obligations and support activities in invoicing, vendor payments etc.
- Follow all appropriate risk management and project/program guidelines to mitigate the risk of failure.
- Ensure project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked. Use past experience to proactively “anticipate” risk and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and plans.