HR – Manager Projects
- Job ID 36887
- Career Level Management
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Airlines
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Manage stakeholders & partnerships internally across HR and other departments to ensure
- cohesive, timely, seamless and effective delivery of project goals.
- Manage planning, monitor execution, organize review meetings, work with members from others
- departments and remove blockers.
- Oversee plans to ensure buy-in from across HR, Business Leaders and other groups (as required).
- Create, Track and manage budgets, track expenses and create reports for key stakeholders.
- Create business cases/spend justifications to warrant and track investments in project delivery.
- Follow all appropriate risk management and project/program guidelines to mitigate the risk of
- Ensure project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked. Use past
- experience to proactively “anticipate” risk and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and plans.
- Ensure risks, assumptions and constraints are appropriately communicated to key stakeholders
- and escalated when necessary.