HR Change and Communication Manager
- Full time
- @United for Manpower Solutions posted 2 years ago
- Posted : August 11, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Job ID 36888
- Career Level Management
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Airlines
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- -Work with HR Project Management Office and HR Management to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency with systems, processes and technology changes that impact employees.
- Support usual change efforts and initiatives across the group using proven change management
strategies, tolls and templates.
- Work with HR project management office to identify scope, plan interventions, deploy, monitor and Control the change management plan deliverables.
- Apply change management principles, processes and tools to develop and implement Change Management strategy and programs for large projects in line with the Change Needs Analysis and identified requirements that maximize employee adoption.
- Conduct impact assessment, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders and sponsors. Conduct Stakeholders interviews, analyze the results and define the action plan.
- Deploy proven & customized change management processes and tools to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications by creating custom communication plans to enable the business to build awareness & desire early in project.
- Adopt and implement a wide variety of offline, high-touch and digital communication activities and tactics, such as town halls, leadership meetings, presentations, talking points, leadership
messages, video content, web content, announcements, intranet content, and newsletters etc.
- Work with business and project team to identify training strategy, courses, training efforts, training schedule and set up the coordination between business, IT and vendor teams
- Communicate project performance via status reports and updates to senior leaders in the company as required ensuring all are aware of project scope and progress. Create, track and manage change enablement, communication delivery budgets and track expenses.