- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Nationality No preference
• Greet & seat customers and serves them in a professional, discreet & personalized way.
• Practice good customer relations and attends to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily.
• Answer telephone according to F&B restaurant standards.
• Take reservations and provide information regarding F&B outlets
• Observe and anticipate customer needs.
• Handle customer requests and complaints according to F&B guidelines and exceed customer expectations.
• Assist with service as required by the Manager.
• Ensure that the Manager is kept informed of all guest comments and complaints.
• Communicate actively with the guest in the outlet to obtain feedback, as well as to generate revenue by recommendation.
• Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increased revenue.
• Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
• Set up the hostess desk, reviews the reservation and makes a reservation floor chart.
• Operate cash register as directed by the Manager.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Manger.
• Open the restaurant for business at the prescribed time each shift.
• Inspect every menu and lists to ensure their condition and appearance.