- Job ID 35596
- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Healthcare, other
- Nationality BangladeshIndiaNepalPhilippines
- Qualifications Diploma
for a Government Healthcare Facility in Qatar
- Communicates effectively in person or over the telephone in booking and registering the appointment for the patient’s information.
- Responsible for Patient registration in Cerner/Office Suite with correct details of Patients.
- Answers telephone and directs individuals to appropriate (department/person) and gives information where necessary.
- Performs an occasion routine typing or word processing of lists where
speed and accuracy are not major factors.
- Transmits information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handles any assigned duties by the supervisor or department head.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Will maintain a high level of confidentiality while handling patient data/medical records.
- May work on weekends and/or various shift assignments.
- Strong customer service skills, communication skills, and courteous.
- Understanding and meeting patient and customer needs.
- Fully conversant with HMCs vision, mission, and values, and the departmental priorities in their area.
- Shows respect and excellent service when dealing with patients,
customers, and visitors to the Corporation. Colleagues, superiors, and subordinates
- Works in all types of teams and groups to achieve the best, collective
results possible for HMC and patient outcomes.
- Gives and receives oral and written information I an easy to
comprehend, timely, open, and effective manner.
- Diploma in Hospitality or a vocational training in concierge section OR
High school or equivalent education
- 3 years in similar field within a health service environment
- Minimum of 20 years and maximum of 45 years old
- Male and Female
- Must be fluent in English verbal and written.