Event Crew Supervisor
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender No preference
- Industry Construction & Building
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Certificate
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Communicating with the client to determine the time frames within which projects
should be completed.
- Calculating the amount of labour, time, and materials needed for each project.
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all materials required for projects.
- Supervising the event crew, unskilled / semi-skilled workers, and subcontractors.
- Managing all crew duties required.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.
- Create, interpret, and amend plans, drawings, and sketches as required.
- Assist in design phase to improve proposals where required.
- Coordinate space and set-up requirements with various departments as needed.
- Execute tasks and collaborate efficiently and on deadline.
- Oversee the management and repair of, plant, tools and other equipment.
- Ensure that a safe work environment is maintained.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as event crew in a Major Event setting in Europe or
North America, minimum 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Relevant experience in working with full range of event materials and systems.
- Good understanding of electrical and mechanical principles.
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools.
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical documents and drawings.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines always.
- English as a first language.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- United Kingdom Level 3 Education or equivalent preferential.
- Driving License required.
- Plant Operators licences for tele-handler, forklift, MEWP and other equipment is an
- PLASA / IRATA Level 3 or NRC is an advantage.