Engineer MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing) for a Government Healthcare Facility in Qatar
- Job ID 37803
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Healthcare, other
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Must have 7 years engineering experience at a similar level of responsibility.
- At least 4 years in a healthcare environment
- BE / BS in Engineering with experience in the field of responsibility:
- Medical Gas or Civil / Building Trade Technology
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Make a Master Preventive Maintenance Schedule, based on the international standards and local
- Determine schedules and assignments for work activities based on work priority, available
equipment and skill of tradesmen.
- Evaluate work performance of Supervisor and tradesmen and make recommendations such as
merit increases, promotions, transfers and disciplinary action.
- Advise of equipment and systems conditions which warrant emergency repairs, upgrading or
- Consult with Engineer regarding work orders/projects and staff deployment and keep him informed of related activities, needs and problems.
- Coordinate with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) regarding issuing,
accomplishing and returning of work orders or documentation.
- Inspect and monitor work areas and examine tools and equipment in order to detect unsafe
conditions or violations of procedures or safety rules.
- Establish activity objectives and output standard for his group / team.