- Maintain care standards in the emergency room.
- Assess patients quickly, prioritize, and assist in minor procedures.
- Manage patient check-in process, performance of triage work for doctors, and assist with initial insurance paperwork.
- Communicate with doctors and patients to keep everyone updated on test results and treatment recommendations.
- Collaborate with laboratory personnel and report lab findings back to ER doctors.
- Assist in the care of traumas, cardiac arrests, strokes, sexual assaults and conscious sedations.
- Demonstrate sound decision-making in emergency scenarios based on patient conditions such as vital signs, patient presentation, and assessments.
- Provide RN care for all ER patients, as well as handling of intubations, defibrillations, auto transfusions, medlock insertions, splinting, and more.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Should have at least 3 years Clinical Nursing experience after obtaining license to practice
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic-Speaker an advantage