Electrical Foremen for a Government Healthcare Facility in Qatar
- Job ID 37801
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Healthcare, other
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Diploma
- Responsible for leading an electrical crew on commercial construction sites.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to crew members.
- Be the point of contact with the general contractor’s site superintendent.
- Supervise and train apprentices on the job, as required.
- Must have 5 years engineering experience at a similar level of responsibility.
- At least 2 years in a healthcare environment.
- Diploma certificate in the field of responsibility:
- HVAC, Electrical
- Medical Gas or Civil / Building Trade Technology