- @United for Manpower Solutions posted 12 months ago
- Posted : March 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Job ID 41497
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Electric Power Production & Transmission
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Certificate
- Major Electricity and Related Studies
- At least High school Certification with Trade Certificate for 02 Years in Electrical Field or Diploma in Electrical Field.
- Minimum 6 years in any Electricity Power Sector and Distribution Utility.
- Carry out maintenance and repair works of all Electricity Distribution Equipment as per the Maintenance / Shutdown Programs including but not limited to the replacement of Oil, Spare Parts, Gaskets and Accessories of Equipment as and when required.
- Collection and Testing of Oil Sample from Distribution Transformers.
- Carry out the Replacement and Installation of Substation Equipment.
- Check and record the load reading to monitor the outgoing Feeder load at various distribution Substation.
- Conduct the Inspection of various works done by contractors under the Electricity Distribution Department like Substation Earth, Trench Cover Plates, Lights Fitting installation and fixing etc., including but not limited to the Installation and Replacement of Distribution Substation Equipment as per the specified procedures and formats.
- Provide necessary assistance and support for Site Engineers, Company / Contractor’s Teams for
- various site activities and testing as and when applicable and required.
- Knowledge of Substation equipment painting, engraving of various trifoliate labels, gasket cutting and welding work.
- Familiarity, functional knowledge and usage of various Tools, Torque wrench and Test equipment is required including but not limited to their calibration.
- Maintain Approved test certificate and work done records for substation equipment and quality procedure to meet ISO: 9001:2015 certification & its requirements.
- Assist and support for checking and Testing of Equipment at Workshop.
- Handling, lifting, loading and unloading of Substation Equipment inside Workshop using Over Head Crane.
- September 10, 2023