Duty Officer for a Government Facility in Qatar
- Job ID 35508
- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Healthcare, other
- Nationality PhilippinesIndiaBangladeshNepal
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Communicates effectively in person or over the telephone in booking and registering the appointment for the patient’s information.
- Inputs and retrieves alphabetical and numerical information in the prescribed format, utilizing knowledge of various computer software packages.
- Balances batches to input department totals and reconciles errors.
- Verifies input data to ensure accuracy of completed work, scans, and edits for errors during processing.
- May perform clerical duties as needed.
- May work on weekends and/or various shift assignments.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of client records.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare-related field
- 3 years as a Supervisor
- Minimum of 25 years and maximum of 40 years old
- Male and Female
- Must be fluent in English verbal and written.