Assists in the process, which ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with established corporate wide policies and procedure, State regulations and the hospital’s code of ethics. Provides education to staff based on theoretical and clinical expertise. This position will be accountable to ensure clinical resource and continuity of patient care during her/his duty hours.
1. Operation Technician is responsible to Charge Nurse and Head Nurse to provide professional, quality patient care according to hospital standards.
2. To fulfill the above responsibilities, the Operation Technician in collaboration with nursing personnel and members of other disciplines, engages in the following activities: provides direct patient care;
3. Coordinates operating room services with the services of other healthcare disciplines.
4. Fosters a climate conducive to education experiences for new nurses and students. Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care, sterile instruments, supplies and equipment.
5. Accepts organizational accountability for services provided to recipients.
6. Must have experience in LASIK and Opthalmology operation
7. Perform other duties as assign