Support the delivery of patient care by conducting the advanced level Dental laboratory procedures ensuring that established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement programs, safety environment and infection control and accreditation standards are maintained.
1. Performs routine procedures in fabrication and repairing advanced level fixed and removable dental prosthesis and oral mechanical devises.
2. Assists the Chief Technologist by ensuring the smooth and efficient operation and workflow and design.
3. Records and maintenance.
4. Check and report on the level of materials and supplies in the Dental Laboratory.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
6. Assists with instruction of other Technicians and Trainees, when directed.
7. Performs other job-related duties within his/her ability as required and instructed.
Language Skills: English Intermediate, Arabic Basic
Computer Skills: Intermediate, Advanced
Diploma in Dental Technology