Support the delivery of patient care by conducting the Dental Laboratory procedures ensuring that established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety environment and infection control and accreditation standards are maintained.
1. Performs routine procedures in fabrication and repairing fixed and removable dental prosthesis and oral mechanical devises under supervision.
2. Assists the Chief Technologist by ensuring the smooth and efficient operation and workflow and design.
3. Records maintenance.
4. Check and report on the level of materials and supplies in the Dental Laboratory.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of laboratory equipments.
6. Assists with instruction of other Technicians and Trainees, when directed.
7. Performs other job-related duties within his/her ability as required and instructed
Language Skills: English Intermediate
Computer Skills: Basic Computer