We are cuurently looking for Data entry Clerks for a Semi-Government Hospital!
The Clerk-Data Entry provides administrative support to the Clinical Research Center team and grant-funded research investigators.
(S)he is primarily responsible for the collection/transport of biological samples, data collection and entry. (S)he delivers the samples to the research laboratories involved in their processing.
(S)he is also responsible for placing orders of reagents and consumables needed for CRC and for investigators conducting specific grant-funded research projects within Translational Medicine.
- Provides administrative support to the Clinical Research Center (CRC) and funding investigators
- Maintains and organizes the CRC database/folders on a shared site
- Collects and transports samples to research labs for processing
- Orders reagents/consumables/other for the CRC and the funded investigators as required
- Assesses lab inventory
- Enters data contained in the Case Report Form, according to the different clinical research studies
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Secures infomations by completing database backups
- Exports accurate data from databases
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values