Credentialing & Licensing Specialist
- Full time
- @United for Manpower Solutions posted 3 years ago
- Posted : August 22, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Job ID 26523
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- The Credentialing and Licensing Specialist is responsible for Registration and Licensing of professionals needing license to practice within the State of Qatar. The Credentialing and Licensing Specialist supervises a team of Credentialing and Licensing Coordinators and Assistants to ensure that licenses are applied, registered, reviewed and issued as per the expected timeline of the customer at a reduced cost of operations. Credentialing and Licensing Specialist reviews mandatory requirements necessary for application, evaluation and issuance of license of each candidate before the interview process, at the time of interviews, and after the interview selections have been made. It is essential therefore that the Credentialing and Licensing Specialist audits compliance of both Recruitment and Project Operations Department to ensure risks are mitigated in the holistic process.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience in an agency environment, consultancy, corporate or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Arabic knowledge is an advantage.
- Compassionate and caring towards others in a tactful manner when communicating with others.
- Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Able to efficiently work under pressure.
- The ability to practice good Time Management skills.
- Good computer skills.
- High degree of motivation and self-discipline.
- Enthusiastic and confident personality.