- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Business Consultancy Services
- Nationality No preference
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Includes but not limited to:
- Preparation of prequalification, tender and contract documents as per the health-related field standard procedures and its contracts strategies
- Provision of advice and support services as and when required in the interpretation of contracts during the course administration or at contracts close out.
CONTRACTOR assigned personnel must be flexible and be prepared to assist in other areas where required.
- BSc in Engineering, Business Administration, Law or equivalent.
- (Mandatory): Minimum 7 years’ experience of contracts and procurement process, technical contract development and service agreements, covering all principal disciplines within Contract and Procurement practice (preferably experience in GCC region).
- Sound knowledge of commercial practices, and legal aspects and good understanding of Qatari laws and regulations pertaining and tenders and contracts.
- Good knowledge of specialized computer applications.
- Proficiency in English (bilingual is a plus).