Provide a specialist midwifery service for patients
Undertake comprehensive patient assessment to include physical, psychological, social and spiritual elements of care
Use the outcomes of patient assessment to develop and implement plans of care/case management in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and the patient, family and/or carer as appropriate.
Monitor and evaluate the patient’s response to treatment and amend the plan of care accordingly in conjunction with the MDT and patient, family and/or carer as appropriate.
Make alterations in the management of patient’s condition in collaboration with the MDT and the patient in line with agreed pathways and policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines (PPPG’s).
Accept appropriate referrals from MDT colleagues
Co-ordinate investigations, treatment therapies and patient follow-up • Communicate with patients, family and /or carer as appropriate, to assess patient’s needs and provide relevant support, information, education, advice and counselling as required
Masters in Midwifery or equivalent postgraduate education
Minimum of 5 years’ post nursing registration experience, including minimum of 3 years experience in specialty area of focus, and minimum of 1 year as Clinical Midwife Specialist
Valid Primary Midwifery license from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Ministry of Public Health
Should possess good oral and written communication skills
Assists in the process, which ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with established corporate wide policies and procedure, State regulations and the hospital’s code of ethics. Provides education to staff based on theoretical and clinical expertise. This position will be accountable to ensure clinical resource and continuity of patient care during her/his duty hours.
1. Operation Technician is responsible to Charge Nurse and Head Nurse to provide professional, quality patient care according to hospital standards.
2. To fulfill the above responsibilities, the Operation Technician in collaboration with nursing personnel and members of other disciplines, engages in the following activities: provides direct patient care;
3. Coordinates operating room services with the services of other healthcare disciplines.
4. Fosters a climate conducive to education experiences for new nurses and students. Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care, sterile instruments, supplies and equipment.
5. Accepts organizational accountability for services provided to recipients.
6. Must have experience in LASIK and Opthalmology operation
7. Perform other duties as assign