Chef De Partie
- Career Level Mid Career
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender No preference
- Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Nationality No preference
• Cook and serve food according to the restaurant’s quality and service standards by chefs.
• Arrange the roster of kitchen staff as directed by Chef in charge
• Arrange training of kitchen staff as directed by Chef in charge
• Receive order and arrange storage of food
• Maintain safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas.
• Prepare and cook high quality food according to menu guidelines and recipes.
• Create a harmonious environment amongst all staff within the restaurant and kitchen.
• Supervise members of the kitchen team.
• Create good communication between floor and kitchen staff and within the kitchen.
• Arrange food costs meeting in order to exceed agreed targets.
• Arrange menu and operational planning.
• Help to create good communication between floor and kitchen staff and within the kitchen.
• Receive and account for supplies and deliveries.
• Assist with regular stock takes.
• Maintain restaurant cost control systems.
• Assist with the training of staff, including any apprentices and trainees.
• Follow correct hygienic food handling practices.
• Follow the restaurant’s regular cleaning and waste disposal practices.
• Use safe work practices and support others to use them.
• Maintain kitchen equipment and plant in good condition.
• Carry out any other duties as advised from time to time.