Provide Arabic copywriting, translating and editing support for the communications department
Ensure consistent messaging and tone of voice in Arabic across all communications channels and advise on proper grammar and language use. The copywriter will liaise with medical translation and research to verify technical or clinical information.
Must demonstrate competence in corporate writing for both print and digital platforms, including but not limited to:
- Publications and newsletter content development and editing
- Corporate content development including memos, speeches and reports
- Formal letters and correspondence to other institutes.
- Press content such as briefing documents, press releases and Q&As and articles
- Social Media content development
- Marketing content for brochures
- Website content including biographies and service description/profiles and patient stories
The Copywriter will also support the Public Relations team with:
- Liaising with Arabic press and media
- Arabic briefings with Sidra Medicine spokespeople ahead of interviews and events
- 5 years of experience minimum, prefer 8-10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic language or translation
- Must be proficient in English and have MS office skills
- Preferred experience in healthcare, education and or research
- Preferred agency experience
- Experience in healthcare sector is a bonus.
Please note that a written exercise will be conducted and the candidate need to be able to copy write for different media based on a brief in English.