Aide / Porter for a Government Facility in Qatar
- Full time
- @United for Manpower Solutions posted 2 years ago
- Posted : June 9, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Job ID 35506
- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender No preference
- Industry Healthcare, other
- Nationality PhilippinesIndiaBangladeshNepal
- Qualifications Diploma
- Will perform as supervisor during this contract
- Porter staff at this level provides basic Porter functions within the Hospital.
- They are allocated and coordinated by the Porter Supervisor to work in different areas of the hospital
- Porter staff work under the direction and supervision of the Porter Supervisor and Nursing and Midwifery staff when providing any patient-related care, support, or patient transport functions.
- Safe transport of patients within the facility
- Transport of medical and non-medical equipment, furniture, and supplies
- Removal and transport of general and medical waste and other associated tasks as required
- File documents as instructed
- Deliver documents to various sections within the corporation as instructed
- Ensure supplies are ordered and in stock.
- Performing tasks assigned by the supervisor or the department
- Helping in saving and organizing folders
- Safe handling, moving, and positioning of patients under the supervision of healthcare staff
- Provide a Driving Service to Patients and their Families
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have completed higher secondary education
- Must have completed Manual Handling training within the last 12 months
- Must complete Infection Control training and Basic Life
Support training before commencing employment
- Minimum of 1 year’s previous experience working as a porter/cleaning
service within a health service environment.
- Minimum of 20 years and maximum of 35 years old
- Male and Female
- Must be fluent in English verbal and written.